BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Sapi meteng

Sapi meteng. Info sangat penting tentang Sapi meteng. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Sapi meteng

Sapi meteng
Bisnis Tiket Pesawat, agen tiket pesawat terbang
All alone at the end of the of the evening And the bright lights have faded to blue
I was thinking 'bout a woman who might have Loved me and I never knew
You know I've always been a dreamer (spent my life running 'round)
And it's so hard to change (Can't seem to settle down)
But the dreams I've seen lately Keep on turning out and burning out
And turning out the same So put me on a highway
And show me a sign And take it to the limit one more time
You can spend all your time making money You can spend all your love making time
If it all fell to pieces tomorrow Would you still be mine?
And when you're looking for your freedom (Nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door (Can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in Still you're coming back, you're running back
for more So put me on a highway
And show me a sign And take it to the limit one more time
Take it to the limit Take it to the limit
Take it to the limit one more time
You never cry like a lover should
Sigh when it feels real good
Or see the sky through the stone and wood
You never cry like a lover
I thought I saw somebody I loved
Sleeping deep inside you
If I could catch you in an unguarded moment
I'd stay right here beside you
You never smile at me late at night
Laugh out loud when we get it right
You can't get loose if there's too much light
You never smile like a lover
I can't live with you baby, can't live without it
And sometimes I believe in love
Sometimes I doubt it
But your life goes on
Like a broken down carousel
Where somebody left the music on
You never move like you used to do
Pour it out when you're feelin' blue
Somebody must have put some pain on you
You never cry like a lover
(You never Cry Like a Lover)
Cry
(You never cry like a lover)
You never cry
(Cry like a lover)
Come on and cry
(You never cry like a lover)


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger