BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Jempol kiwo

Jempol kiwo. Info sangat penting tentang Jempol kiwo. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Jempol kiwo

Jempol kiwo
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
There comes a time when baby you and me We gotta work it out whatever it will be It feels so right but somewhere deep inside You dont know how you feel you dont know if its real Ref : Do you want it
Do you need it 'cause Love don't come easy Do you want it Do you need it 'cause Love dont come easy There comes a time when you wake up one day Not knowing if our love will take us all the way And suddenly Oh you feel you must decide If we should carry on with what we've just begun You know that it aint always easy You know that it aint always right When love finds a place in your heart ( Ref ) You can walk out through this open door Just like so many times before And if you don't find what you're looking for You may be lost forevermore

Oh yeah Oh you know that it ain't always easy You know that it ain't always right When love finds a place in your heart There comes a time When baby you should know If we're gonna make it You gotta let it show I can't wait to find out in the end That you will not be standing Right here by my side ( Ref ) I went to a party With a friend of mine Had a couple of beers And a bottle of wine There were plenty of women Dancing everywhere They were dressed to kill And knew what to do She was so outstanding I just had to make her mine She could read me like a letter I had one thing on my mind She’s got everything and I want it Every little thing she’s got is fine She’s got everything and I want it Every little thing she’s got is mine So we left the party And went to her place You could see xcitement

Written on my face So she took me upstairs Laid me on her bed When she god undressed I just lost my head There were twenty years of woman There was more than I could eat She was ready, ripe Rn’ willing I just knew she’s taste so sweet She’s got everything She was like a fire She burned like a flame She cried out my name In her claim to fame Then I saw her smiling From her pretty eyes She said little boy We’ve got work to do Put the log into the fire And bullets in the gun You’ll get what you desire RCause the night has just begun She’s got everything


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger